segunda-feira, 24 de janeiro de 2011

A little shining spark

Have you ever stopped to think about your life? About what you're doing with it and where you're leading it? And have you ever stopped to think about the life and the lives that surround you? I don't mean it like "What are they doing?"... no, that's not the point. I mean it like "There's just so much to do and so many places to know, so much life waiting to be dicovered and..." and I'm here. Why? What have I done of my dreams? Are they supposed to be buried when I feel them knocking a little under the surface?

I don't think so.



Escrito em 20/08/2010.

Um comentário:

  1. no wonder why we have been friends for so long, similar thoughts, point of view...sensitiviness!!!i really loved what you wrote today, it´s exactly the way I have been feeling for many years.My getting more connected to God made this calm down a bit,I mean God´s time is not ours. "Kronos=our time,Kairós=God´s time. Being less self-demanding with myself,not less responsible,but less self-demanding and waiting for results/feedbacks from the others made me a quieter girl,besides the age,of course...anyway, life is what happens when we make plans!that´s scares me a bit but being on the focus of God´s will and by giving the best we can, things can run smoothly. Love u my soul brother.

    ResponderExcluir